Danner Boots | Rampant TFX 4.5" GTX
Wielding the second generation of Danner's patented TFX® platform design, the Rampant and its TFX®2 technology provides the balance of stability and maneuverability while upholding Danner's long standing tradition of crafting the most durable boots in the industry.
Showcasing a wider and more stable platform design, the Rampant and its TFX®2 technology provide versatility across a variety of performance needs. From the ground up the Rampant is constructed with an oil and slip resistant outsole featuring a low-profile 90 degree heel, a shock absorbing PU midsole, a molded heel counter which locks your foot in place, a full -and nubuc leather upper and an abrasion resistant toe and heel cap.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather and nubuc leather upper
- Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
- Molded rubber heel counter for heel lock
- Speed lace fastening system for secure fit
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner's patented TERRA FORCE® X2 platform
- PU midsole for durable shock absorption with an additional forefoot EVA layer for added cushioning
- Electrical hazard protection
- Nylon shank
- 54 oz
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.