Hand crafted with rich full-grain leather, triple stitching and a cushioning Vibram® Duralogical outsole, the Workman is built to provide the comfort needed for indoor use and the traction needed for outdoor use.
Featuring a rich full-grain leather upper, triple stitching, our durable stitchdown construction and a cushioning Vibram® Duralogical outsole, the Workman embodies the strength and sturdiness of traditional design, the needed performance for both indoor and outdoor use and the long lasting durability of hand crafted footwear.
- Highly durable, moisture-wicking spacer mesh lining offers breathable comfort in a non-waterproof package
- Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability on the job site
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Fatigue Fighter footbeds are deeply padded for all day comfort and arch support
- Vibram® Duralogical outsole provides all the rugged durability you’d expect of Danner, yet it’s extremely cushioned so you keep fatigue at bay
- Steel shank
- 5" height
- 51 oz
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.