Women's Sojourner 7" Brown
Built on a women's specific last, with a cushioning PU footbed, and an EVA midsole, these boots will feel good day in and day out.
Based on the feedback of hundreds of women in the field, we crafted the Sojourner to be a true womens specific work boot. Built on a womens specific last with a durable all-leather upper and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liner, this boot is versatile enough for multi-function use without sacrificing the performance of an oil- and slip-resistant outsole on the job site.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides classic design with superior protection
- Cushioning, polyurethane footbed
- Durable hardware for secure fit and performance
- New exclusive Vibram® Sojourner outsole features an oil and slip resistant rubber compound, and non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release
- Nylon shank
- 7" height
- 40 oz per pair
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
This boot is built on our DT5 last. This last provides an athletic fit designed with a narrower heel and a lower volume fore- and mid- foot to specifically fit the shape of women’s feet. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.