We didn't have to give them triple stitching. We didn't have to use leather-over-leather construction. We didn't have to completely overbuild them. But we did. That's what makes these boots worthy of the name Danner.
Made in the USA, the Super Rain Forest GTX® boot is a great all purpose workboot that gets the job done. Double thick leather provides for exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX® lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Black, full-grain leather is the strongest leather available on a Danner. This leather resists alkali, lime and anything else you’d rather not get on your feet
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Double-thick leather covers the toe box and top of the foot for added protection
- Triple-stitching with hyper-strong thread ensures long term durability
- Vibram® 132 Montagna outsole features lugs that are angled to provide substantial support whether ascending and descending. The center lugs combined with the unique Vibram® rubber compound provide maximum traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 10" height
- 83 oz
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.