Crafted for a classic look and constructed for all day comfort, the Romeo II features a rich full-grain leather, a breathable mesh liner and a lightweight and cushioning Vibram® gumlite outsole.
Honoring the classic slip-on silhouette, we crafted the Romeo II with a rich full-grain leather upper, a spacer mesh liner for breathability, a Vibram® gumlite outsole and our Fatigue Fighter footbed to provide all day comfort underfoot. Our famous Danner® Stitchdown construction provides the stability and durability synonymous with a Danner boot.
- Durable, full-grain leather upper
- Breathable spacer mesh lining
- Cushioning Fatigue Fighter footbed
- Strength and stability of Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction
- All day comfort from the lightweight Vibram® Gumlite outsole
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Nylon shank
- 3" height
- 30 oz
850 LastThis boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.