Danner Boots | Ridgemaster 8" Brown 400G
An innovative process to our Portland, Oregon factory, the Ridgemaster is hand crafted in the United States and features the versatility of our lightweight and stable TERRA FORCE® platform construction.
Crafted by hand in Portland, Oregon, the Ridgemaster is innovation in the making, featuring a nubuck leather and 1000 Denier nylon upper, a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner, a cushioning footbed with open cell construction for air circulation and the versatility of our lightweight and stable TERRA FORCE® platform construction.
- Made in USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- 400 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Durable nubuck leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Leather toe and heel wrap for abrasion resistance
- Speed lace fastening system for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Danner®/Vibram® Rivot TFX® outsole for superior grip and mobility featuring 360° lug pattern for increased pivotal movements
- Lightweight and stable performance of Danner's TERRA FORCE® platform
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" Height
- 62 oz per pair
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.