The perfect hot weather work boot, Danner's unlined Bull Run will mold to your foot with its well-oiled, full-grain leather upper.
Featuring the strength and durability of Danner's hand-crafted, stitchdown construction, the Bull Run is made in the Danner Portland, Ore factory with an unlined, full-grain leather upper. The well-oiled, rich leather molds to your foot with minimal break-in and provides lightweight, cool comfort for work in warmer temperatures.
- Durable, well-oiled, full-grain leather upper
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Polyurethane footbeds are cushioned for all day comfort
- Vibram Duralogical outsole combines rugged durability and all-day comfort.
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 61 oz per pair
- Made in the USA with imported parts
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction, fits true to size.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.